I know it’s been awhile, but I had my exams so I couldn’t post much on my blog. Happily for me that’s over now. For next month I have lots of things planned… and I have some exciting news, so stay tuned!
Today I went to a book festivals with fellow colleagues from the YoungAdult – promoteam (I will tell you more about the team tomorrow). It was in Ahoy in Rotterdam and I bought some pretty amazing books. Take a look…
The books i’ve bought are all translations to dutch except three.
1. The Testing – Joelle Charbonneau (De Test)
2. Trough the Ever Night – Veronica Rossi (De Eindeloze Nacht)
3. The Sweet Far Thing – Libba Bray (Eindeloze Verte)
4. Elsewhere – Gabrielle Zevin (Het was best een fijn leven)
5. Definitely Dead – Charlaine Harris (Echt Dood)
6. All Together Dead – Charlaine Harris (Allemaal Dood)
7. From Dead to Worse – Charlaine Harris (Van Dood tot Eger)
8. White Cat – Holly Black (Witte Kat)
9. Half Bad – Sally Green (Half Zwart)
10. A Discovery of Witches – Deborah Harkness (Aller Zielen)
11. The Vampire Narcise – Colleen Gleason
12. Vampires: The recent undead – Kelly Armstrong, Charlaine Harris etc.
13. Daughter of Darkness – Virginia West
As you can see the names and some of the cover are a little bit different in the Netherlands, but I’m really excited to read these books. Of course I will keep you guys updated.
It was a nice day and I had a lot of fun. If any of you get the chance to go to a book festival, then go! It’s huge and the books are a lot less expensive than in the bookshops, at least in the Netherlands. I couldn’t contain myself so I got home with a lot more books than expected.